- DFA WARP SERVICE is now available see Forum Trades and Services (Members) for details.
- Other DFA Shop Keepers open for business: Buckwild's Medusa Bazaar Apartment 10, South Wing Floor 11.
- The BANK is an active list of all items in society pool. If you request an item, issue a want request and I (K-Max) will get back to you on delivery of the item and on the amount of funds you have. You can also check the DFAP google sheet to see how many DFA Point funds you have accrued so far.
- Activities are in the works to get the Real World DFA Merchandise ready for ordering.
- DFA 60/40 even December Data sheet
- DFA 60/40 event Jan 2018
Cool Buckwild Fly / Dec 22, 2017
Following the huge success of Arkadia Underground Deeds which have seen consistently strong daily payouts and over 60% in capital gain since launch, Arkadia Studios is pleased to announce a new opportunity for investing in Entropia Universe
Arkadia Moon Deeds represent an opportunity to participate in the growth of Arkadia with a brand new moon to be located within Arkadia's Space.
Travel between Arkadia and the moon will done by Space vehicle. The moon will be released in game by 3rd Quarter 2018.
A Total of 200,000 Arkadia Moon Deeds are now available exclusively via Entropia Universe web-store for 60 PED (6 USD) and an opportunity exists to purchase deeds at a discount rate over the coming months starting at a low price of only 50 PED.
The 200,000 Deeds equals 100% of the Moon land area and the Area will be managed by Arkadia Studios.
Tax Revenue from the Arkadia Moon will be distributed automatically to deed holders on a daily basis via the PED flow center after the Moon launch and the moon will have a fixed tax percentage of 5%.
Arkadia Moon Deeds will not be tradable in game until all deeds are sold.
8km x 8km (64 sq KM) of newly designed terrain.
High Stakes mining.
7 Brand new and exclusive Creatures.
Adventure based and progressive missions.
Special IFN and Smuggler missions connecting in with Planet Arkadia activity.
Sales date till 30 Jan : 50 PED
1 - 28 Feb : 52.5 PED
1 - 31 March : 55 PED
1 - 30 April : 57.5 PED
1 May onward : 60 PED